Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury for Nintendo Switch
The cat's out of the bag-Super Mario 3D World is coming to the Nintendo Switch system! Pounce and climb through dozens of colorful stages! Mario (and his friends) can use power-ups like the Super Bell, which grants catlike abilities, like climbing and scratching. Work together locally or online with up to three other players to reach the goal.and to see who can get a high score. The Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury game features the same great co-op gameplay, creative levels and power-ups as the original game, but also so much more. Additional details about what fun things this game has to offer will be revealed soon!
- The cat's out of the bag-Super Mario 3D World is coming to the Nintendo Switch system!
- The Super Mario 3D World + Bowser's Fury game features the same great co-op gameplay
- creative levels and power-ups as the original game, but also so much more. Additional details about what fun things this game has to offer will be revealed soon!
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate for Nintendo Switch
Legendary game worlds and fighters collide in the ultimate showdown—a new entry in the Super Smash Bros. series for the Nintendo Switch system!
- New fighters, like Inkling from the Splatoon series and Ridley from the Metroid series, make their Super Smash Bros. series debut alongside every Super Smash Bros. fighter in the series…EVER!
- Fast combat , new items, new attacks, new defensive options, and more will keep the battle raging whether you’re at home or on the go.
- 2018 Nintendo. Original Game: Nintendo / HAL Laboratory, Inc.
The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild for Nintendo Switch
Step into a world of discovery, exploration, and adventure in The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild, a boundary-breaking new game in the acclaimed series. Travel across vast fields, through forests, and to mountain peaks as you discover what has become of the kingdom of Hyrule in this stunning Open-Air Adventure. Now on the Nintendo Switch console, your journey is freer and more open than ever. Take your system anywhere, and adventure as Link any way you like.
- Explore the wilds of Hyrule any way you like—anytime, anywhere! - Climb up towers and mountain peaks in search of new destinations, then set your own path to get there and plunge into the wilderness. Along the way, you'll battle towering enemies, hunt wild beasts and gather ingredients for the food and elixirs you'll make to sustain you on your journey. With Nintendo Switch, you can literally take your journey anywhere.
- More than 100 Shrines of Trials to discover and explore - Shrines dot the landscape, waiting to be discovered in any order you want. Search for them in various ways, and solve a variety of puzzles inside. The tasks you must perform in each Shrine varies, and you'll never expect the challenges you'll face until you enter. Some will involve realistic physics, and some will require you to harness the power of nature, including electricity, wind, fire, and more. Work your way through the traps and devices inside, utilizing your runes and think outside the box to earn special items and other rewards that will help you on your adventure.
- Be prepared and properly equipped – With an entire world waiting to be explored, you'll need a variety of outfits and gear to reach every corner. You may need to bundle up with warmer clothes or change into something better suited to the desert heat. Some clothing even has special effects that, for example, can make you faster or stealthier.
- Battling enemies requires strategy – The world is inhabited with enemies of all shapes and sizes. Each one has its own attack method and weaponry, so you must think quickly and develop the right strategies to defeat them.
- amiibo compatibility – The Wolf Link amiibo from Twilight Princess HD, the Zelda 30th Anniversary series amiibo, and The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild series amiibo are all compatible with this game. Tap the Wolf Link amiibo (sold separately) to make Wolf Link appear in the game. Wolf Link will attack enemies on his own and help you find items you’re searching for. Tap a Zelda 30th Anniversary series amiibo to receive helpful in-game items or even a treasure chest!
13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim for PlayStation 4
Vanillaware, the storytellers behind Odin Sphere and Dragon's Crown, craft a sci-fi mystery epic spanning thirteen intertwining stories. Uncover the truth and delve into a 2D sidescrolling adventure featuring gorgeous art and environments. Then, battle the Kaiju in fast-paced, top-down combat. Customize the Sentinels with an arsenal of mechsuit weaponry, and fight to defend humanity! Key Features: Beautifully rendered in Vanillaware's signature hand-painted visual style Uncover a deep story through visions of the past and the future The doomsday clock is ticking. Become a Sentinel pilot, customize your mech, and fight waves of Kaiju in top-down tactical combat
- Vanillaware, the storytellers behind Odin Sphere and Dragon's Crown, craft a sci-fi mystery epic spanning thirteen intertwining stories
- Uncover the truth and delve into a 2D side scrolling adventure featuring gorgeous art and environments. Then, battle the Kaiju in fast-paced, top-down combat
- Customize the Sentinels with an arsenal of mechsuit weaponry, and fight to defend humanity
- Beautifully rendered in Vanillaware's signature hand-painted visual style. Uncover a deep story through visions of the past and the future
- The doomsday clock is ticking. Become a Sentinel pilot, customize your mech, and fight waves of Kaiju in top-down tactical combat
Narcos - Rise of The Cartels for PlayStation 4
Welcome to Colombia, 1980's - the fires of El patron's empire have been lit, its influence spanning Borders, and expansion unabated. Influence and corruption is rife; cops, Guards, politicians and those in between are falling into the pocket of the medellin cartel, and after years of production, America is finally taking notice. Narcos: Rise of the cartels tells the story of the hit Netflix TV series, of the Rise and fall of El patron. Choose your side and ally with the dea or conversely side with the narcos. Explore recognisable locations from the show and take a role in pivotal world-altering events and battles that will define and shift the war on drugs. Form your team from a variety of class-specific roles, join leading characters, upgrade your skills and take part in brutal turn-based combat, where your actions will have consequence. Engage with the strategic map and manage your resources to either expand the drug empire, or look to thwart it at every opportunity. Plata O plomo?
- Authenticity is at the core of the Narcos experience and highly recognisable and iconic characters from the TV show are available to control and play, such as El Mexicano, Murphy, PeÃ±a, Primo and more.
- Narcos: Rise of the Cartels takes turn-based tactical combat to a whole new level with units possessing the ability to move individually one after another or multiple times within one turn, meaning the pace is always ramped up.
- Featuring two unique campaigns, Narcos: Rise of the Cartels enables you to see the war from both sides.
- Innovative gameplay mechanics keep the turn-based tactical combat fresh by allowing you to take third-person control of your units in order to engage enemies directly, giving you the opportunity to deal critical damage at optimum moments.
Rune Factory 4 Special for Nintendo Switch
Rune Factory 4 Special marks the return of the beloved entry in the popular STORY OF SEASONS spinoff series that combines farming with dungeon adventuring, as the series makes its debut on Nintendo Switch with upgraded HD graphics, a new "Newlywed Mode," and additional cut-scenes. In this standalone story, players choose to play as a male or female hero and will encounter a diverse cast of potential suitors and other loveable townsfolk. As the newly appointed prince or princess, you can fulfill your royal duties by issuing ordinances to help the town prosper, or take a more rural approach to governing by raising your own fruits and vegetables and helping townsfolk. Should some dungeon adventuring be on the day's itinerary, you can craft or buy a vast array of swords, spears, and staves along with magic for battle against dangerous foes, or even bring along some companions or friendly monsters to aid you during your travels.
- The popular spinoff from the Story of Seasons series returns as an HD remaster of the Nintendo 3DS classic combining farming and family life with monster battling and taming with an epic story that's accessible to new players and series veterans alike
- A world where every day is filled with adventure - Whether it be governing as the local ruler, tilling the fields or heading to a dungeon to take on dangerous foes, the diverse amount of activities ensure that each day is a new adventure
- Customize your battle strategy - Use swords, spears, staffs and magic to personalize your battle tactics as formidable monsters await in trap-laden dungeons. Invite the townsfolk along, develop friendships with certain monsters and grow stronger together
- Plenty of romance - The addition of Newlywed mode allows players to deepen their relationship after wedding vows have been exchanged, while newly added cut scenes and Veteran mode ensure there's plenty of other new content for returning fans to experience
Sea of Theives Anniversary Edition for Xbox One
Sea of Thieves offers the true pirate experience - sailing, looting, fighting and exploring in a colorful shared-world adventure. Make friends or foes as you encounter other players and choose your own path towards pirate Legend! This anniversary Edition includes six major updates that bring in new enemies, features, characters, storylines and locations, including the Arena for competitive play. "Xbox Live Gold required to play (sold separately)."
- Anniversary Edition packs six major updates, including tall tales - shores of Gold and the Arena.
- A shared-world adventure game by acclaimed UK developer rare Ltd.
- Live the essential pirate life in a world rich with rare's irreverent charm.
- Sail and fight together, hunt treasure and create your own legends
- A fantastical world of unspoiled islands, Mythical monsters and mouth-watering loot.
Doom Eternal for PC
Developed by id Software,Â DOOM EternalÂ is the direct sequel to the award-winning and best-selling DOOM (2016). Experience the ultimate combination of speed and power with the next leap in push-forward, first-person combat. As the DOOM Slayer, return to take your vengeance against the forces of Hell. Set to an all-new pulse pounding soundtrack composed by Mick Gordon, fight across dimensions as you slay new and classic demons with powerful new weapons and abilities.
- DOOM Eternal is the direct sequel to DOOM (2016)
- As the DOOM Slayer, return to take your vengeance against the forces of Hell
- Fight across dimensions as you slay new and classic demons with powerful new weapons and abilities
Indivisible for Nintendo Switch
An action RPG that tells the tale of Ajna, a good-natured tomboy with a rebellious streak. Raised by her father on the outskirts of their rural town, her life is thrown into chaos when her home is attacked and a mysterious power awakens within her.
- Indivisible is a new RPG IP, starring Ajna (AHZH-na), a girl who sets out on a globe-spanning journey to discover the truth behind her mysterious powers.
- On her quest, she is joined by a variety of unique heroes and gains new abilities to traverse the environments and defeat the enemies they encounter along the way.
- Built with the unique characters and gameplay depth Lab Zero is known for, Indivisible takes a fresh spin on action/RPG gameplay, featuring a deep storyline inspired by Southeast Asian and other world mythologies.
- Lab Zero's trademark feature-quality 2D hand-drawn animation and a lush soundtrack from legendary Secret of Mana composer Hiroki Kikuta further enrich and enhance the game.
The Nioh Collection for PlayStation 5
Defy Death and Unleash your Darkness. Discover the complete Nioh saga with all six major expansions included. In this expansive collection, journey through Sengoku-era Japan to face nightmarish foes and legendary warriors in blisteringly fast hardcore combat. Master the way of the samurai in Nioh, then unleash your inner darkness in Nioh 2 - each expertly remastered and enhanced for PS5. Discover the complete Nioh saga with all six major expansions included. Battle the Yokai threat at a targeted 120fps* with ultra-fast load times. (*gameplay at 120fps requires a compatible monitor that can support this feature)
- Defy Death and Unleash your Darkness. In this expansive collection, journey through Sengoku-era Japan to face nightmarish foes and legendary warriors in blisteringly fast hardcore combat.
- Master the way of the samurai in Nioh, then unleash your inner darkness in Nioh 2 - each expertly remastered and enhanced for PS5.
- Discover the complete Nioh saga with all six major expansions included. Battle the Yokai threat at a targeted 120fps* with ultra-fast load times. (*gameplay at 120fps requires a compatible monitor that can support this feature)
Game: $99.99 Buy
The Presistance VR for PlayStation 4
A brutal VR sci-fi-stealth, horror, roguelike, the persistence challenges you to survive aboard a doomed colony ship, overrun with Mutants. The Crew have all been killed, but the security officer and engineer survive as digital recordings. With just a clone printer to provide host bodies, and an armory fabricator to supply weapons, can you survive long enough to repair the ship and make it back home? you are the hunted, not the Hunter. First person horror meets roguelike exploration in VR. Everyone's dead even you. But there's a Slim chance you could still escape, and take back your life, if only you can repair the ship's devastated systems before the Black hole that has trapped it rips the persistence apart. In an entirely new kind of stealth horror game, Exclusively for PlayStation4 with PlayStation VR, you must hide in the shadows and battle terrifying Mutants as you strive to get the engines back on line, plot a course and somehow get the ship back to Earth. Can you stay alive long enough to save the persistence? different every time. An insurmountable horde stands between you and success, and to make matters worse the ship's macrostructure is malfunctioning, rearranging the deck modules into random configurations. Procedurally generated Decks mean that no two games of the persistence will play the same and every time you awaken in another clone host, a new challenge awaits you on the next deck. Stealth and VR, a perfect match. The heart-pounding thrills of a stealth game are raised to new levels by the immersive presence of VR. Sneaking around, hiding behind cover feel the adrenalin pumping as you Lean out of Safety to see the terrifying dangers that stalk you in the dark. The mission. The eon-class vessel the persistence is heading to terraform and colonize an exoplanet 1, 291 light years from home.
- Survive terrifying mutants in VR
- Gorgeous sci-fi visuals
- Procedurally generated ship makes each life a unique challenge
- The persistence only barely remained intact, with most of its key systems critically damaged. No help is coming. If anyone is going to escape alive, it's up to you.
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Rescue Team DX for Nintendo Switch
What if you woke up One day, and you were a Pokemon? You can meet and recruit Pokemon in a dungeon-crawling adventure within their world! Build a rescue team to take on mysterious, changing dungeons and strategically plan your moves as you venture forth to make the Pokemon world a safer place.And uncover your true purpose along the way. As you recruit Pokemon, these trusty teammates will need somewhere to stay, so build camps to house, manage, and strengthen your Pokemon friends. Think hard about who is right for the job and how to approach each mysterious dungeon as you prepare a rescue team. You'll move a single square at a time or use Auto mode to speed up movement until you engage other Pokemon in turn-based battles-but don't forget about Pokemon strengths and weaknesses! This version adds gorgeous watercolor-inspired graphics, and more! Get comfortable in being a Pokemon, there's a lot of work to do.
- What if you woke up One day, and you were a Pokemon?
- You can meet and recruit Pokemon in a dungeon-crawling adventure within their world!
- Build a Rescue team to take on mysterious, changing dungeons and strategically plan your moves as you venture forth to make the Pokemon world a safer place.And uncover your true purpose along the way.
Crash Bandicoot N. Sane Trilogy for PlayStation 4
Your favorite marsupial, Crash Bandicoot, is back! He's enhanced, entranced & ready-to-dance with the N. Sane Trilogy game collection. Now you can experience Crash Bandicoot like never before in Fur-K. Spin, jump, wump and repeat as you take on the epic challenges and adventures through the three games that started it all, Crash Bandicoot, Crash Bandicoot 2: Cortex Strikes Back and Crash Bandicoot 3: Warped. Relive all your favorite Crash moments in their fully-remastered HD graphical glory and get ready to put some UMPH in your WUMP!
- 3 Full Games, 100+ Levels & 2 Playable Characters
- Experience N. Tense Platforming, Epic Challenges & Adventures
- Stunning New Animations & Graphics
- NEW! Play as Coco in ALL Three Games
- NEW! Time Trials in ALL Three Games
- NEW! Online Leaderboards
Age of Wonders: Planetfall for Xbox One
Emerge from the cosmic dark age of a fallen galactic empire to build a new future for your people. Age of Wonders: Planetfall is the new strategy game from Triumph Studios. Build your empire with one of six unique factions, ranging from the militant Vanguard to the dinosaur-riding Amazons and the cyborg-zombies of the Assembly. Progress through each faction's missions using your wits, military strength and diplomacy, exploring planetary ruins and encountering other survivors as you unravel the history of a shattered civilization. Fight, build, negotiate and technologically advance your way to utopia in a deep single player campaign, on random skirmish maps, and against friends in multiplayer.
- Turn-Based Sci-Fi Combat - Perfect your combat strategy in intense turn-based battles featuring a large cast of factions, customizable units, and destructible environments.
- Discover a Rich Science-Fiction World - What secrets will unfold when you uncover the history of the fallen galactic empire? Discover the fate of the Star Union by exploring lush landscapes, wild wastelands and overgrown megacities. Encounter rival factions and discover hidden technologies long forgotten in abandoned places.
- Planetary Empire Building - Steer the future of your colony with a mix of technological advances and social development. Will you create an environmental paradise or a perfect military order?
- Multiple Paths to Victory - Achieve your end goals through conquest, diplomacy or doomsday technologies.
- A Multitude of Game Modes - A deep single-player story campaign alongside random map generation makes for endless re-playability. Try new play styles in skirmish mode, and play multiplayer your way - online, hotseat, and asynchronous!
Mortal Kombat 11 for Xbox One
Mortal Kombat is back and better than ever in the next evolution of the iconic franchise. The all new Custom Character Variations give you unprecedented control to customize the fighters and make them your own. The new graphics engine showcasing every skull-shattering, eye-popping moment, brings you so close to the fight you can feel it. And featuring a roster of new and returning Klassic Fighters, Mortal Kombat's best in class cinematic story mode continues the epic saga over 25 years in the making.
- The all new Custom Character Variations give you unprecedented control to customize the fighters and make them your own
- The new graphics engine showcasing every skull-shattering, eye-popping moment, brings you so close to the fight you can feel it
- And featuring a roster of new and returning Klassic Fighters, Mortal Kombat's best in class cinematic story mode continues the epic saga over 25 years in the making
Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus for Xbox One
Winner of Best Action Game at The Game Awards 2017, Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus is the highly anticipated sequel to the critically acclaimed first-person shooter, Wolfenstein: The New Order developed by the award-winning studio MachineGames. An exhilarating adventure brought to life by the industry-leading id Tech 6, Wolfenstein II sends players to Nazi-controlled America on a mission to recruit the boldest resistance leaders left. Fight the Nazis in iconic locations such as small-town Roswell, New Mexico, the bayous and boulevards of New Orleans, and a post-nuclear Manhattan. Equip an arsenal of badass guns, and unleash new abilities to blast your way through legions of advanced Nazi soldiers and uber soldiers in this definitive first-person shooter.
- America, 1961. Your assassination of Nazi General Deathshead was a short-lived victory. Despite the setback, the Nazis maintain their stranglehold on the world. You are BJ Blazkowicz, aka "Terror-Billy," member of the Resistance, scourge of the Nazi empire, and humanity's last hope for liberty. Only you have the guts, guns, and gumption to return stateside, kill every Nazi in sight, and spark the second American Revolution.
Five Nights at Freddy's: The Core Collection for Xbox One
Welcome to your new job at Freddy Fazbear's Pizza - where fantasy and fun come to life! Discover why children and adults alike love Freddy and his animatronic friends as you survive a series of terrifying encounters with the cast of murderous machines that roam the halls of the pizzeria at night looking for unwelcome visitors. Remember: Fazbear Entertainment is not responsible for accidental or intentional death or dismemberment.
- Two Years Of Freddy - The Core Collection includes the first five titles that started it all: Five Nights at Freddy's, Five Nights at Freddy's 2, Five Nights at Freddy's 3, Five Nights at Freddy's 4, and Five Nights at Freddy's: Sister Location
- Celebrate With New Friends - Meet a colorful cast of robotic companions that are ready to welcome you to the Fazbear family including Bonnie, Chica, Foxy and Freddy Fazbear himself
- Hide And Seek - Survive the night by monitoring the suspicious activity of the haunted animatronics that come alive at night; They can run, but you can hide
- Console exclusive features - a new achievement and trophy system as well as optional cheats that give new reasons to revisit Fazbear Entertainment
- This game supports Smart delivery, and can be played on both Xbox One and Xbox series x
Death Stranding for PlayStation 4
Death Stranding is an upcoming action game developed by Kojima Productions and published by Sony Interactive Entertainment for PlayStation 4. It is the first game by game director Hideo Kojima and his company following the 2015 disbandment of Kojima Productions as a subsidiary of Konami and subsequent reformation as an independent studio. It was announced at Sony's E3 2016 conference, and has no set release date.